Saturday 5 July 2014

life

These cruel games...I cried to sleep yesterday. Everybody is happy I won but I feel empty inside. This job is punishing. I can't seem to escape the tyrannical ghouls. 


Slowly I start to suffocate as they squeeze me in tighter

I thought about inviting a knife to my wrist  or about being reckless just to feel something instead of this. I never did have the stomach for 'it's complicated.

This depression is real...I'm falling to depths I'm scared to realise even exist. 

When there were no more tears I opted for the simple...a vacuum of silent solitude.

5 comments:

mizchif 5 July 2014 at 19:56  

Hey.
Can you try taking time off from the job.
Feel better please.

Molara Brown 10 July 2014 at 11:13  

If possible take time off and visit family or just travel...move away from that which makes you depressed. E-hugs from me, if that helps.

ShonaVixen 23 March 2015 at 16:32  

Hope you're much better now hon! Just managed to log in after ages and so this update..but here's sending you e-hugs and hoping you're good

  © Blogger template Newspaper III by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP